Mexican Sink Buyers Guide
Take the guess work out of selecting a Mexican sink
Choosing a Mexican sink for your bathroom, powder room or bar sink is exciting and fun! Here is our simple 3-step guide to help you with a selection that will add the perfect and beautiful finishing touch to your project:
- Size -choose between small, medium or large. Most of this decision is based on how large your space is. A general rule of thumb is: small for powder rooms, medium for most common standard bathroom vanities, and large for those who prefer a larger sink.
- Style - Sinks come in two varieties: drop-in or vessel. A drop-in sink sits even with the counter top, while a vessel sink sits above it like a bowl. The best style for you is based on the size of the counter and your personal preferences.
- Design - To attract attention, choose bright contrasting colors and an eye-catching design. If you prefer your sink to blend into the room and highlight other features, choose subdued colors and a more muted design.
- We have over 100 styles to choose from
- High Temperature Fired Clay for Durability
- 100% Ceramic
- Individually Hand-Painted